Thursday, September 23, 2010

And there I was, thinking that I was losing my humanity...

...and becoming more and more emotionless. Yet here I am, brooding. Late nights do me no  good at all.

Is it better to feel highs and lows or just feel nothing at all?

Possibly a better solution would be a compromise between the two choices. But for better or for worse, I tend to be a person who thinks in extremes. It's black, or it's white. I can't seem to comprehend the thought of grey areas. I suppose it's more of a failing of my personality.

Reminds me of this Calvin and Hobbes comic:

Calvin: "What do you think is the best way to get what you want? Is it better to hold fast and never back down or to compromise?"
Hobbes: "I supposed it's best to hold fast when you can and compromise when you need to."
Calvin: "That's a lot more mature than I care to be."


Or maybe insomnia just doesn't do good to my sanity. If only I could get some sleep.

1 comment:

  1. cant balance my emotion by my own..it's way beyond control...

    ReplyDelete